“After nearly 40 years, it's still a holiday highlight”
Review of Jelberts

Jelberts
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Newlyn
Reviewed 30 August 2014

I may have eaten ice-cream all over the world but you really can't beat going back to the best holiday treat in Cornwall. It has to be a large cone and cream and then back for seconds!

1  Thank Familyinruins

Reviewed 25 August 2014

A lovely Cornish family business. My all time favourite ice cream, kept it simple and very reasonable.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

I've been visiting Jelberts with my family ever since I can remember and it has always been and I think will forever remain my favourite ice cream. Don't expect crazy flavours or anything like that, just one simple vanilla is the sheer brilliance of Jelberts! Of course you can go the extra mile and add some clotted cream or a cadburys flake to your ice cream as well, but just the ice cream and the wafers are delicious enough.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Walked from Penzance to get this ice cream. We all agreed it was the best ice cream we had EVER had. So worth the visit. No frils, one flavour but WOW!

1  Thank Aelred D
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

I have been holidaying in cornwall for years but it was only on this visit that I discovered this excellent little shop. The icecream is really creamy. The only reason it didn't get 5* was because a small amount if it was slightly crystally.

Excellent value and worth the trip