Our goal was to find a nice country resort in the Venice area to allow for a one day visit to the city. We stayed two days in one of the rooms in the main building.
Good room. Airco was a great plus in this very hot period.
Very friendly staff.
Option to have dinner is very good too.
In a 50 min drive you can reach the Fusina ferry to Venice.
Ella & Ronald
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tenuta Castel Venezze is an orginal Venetian Villa of the sixteenth-century, built on the ruins of a Medieval Castle. The original antiques furniture and ornaments of the rooms reflect the elegant style of the past centuries. It is the ideal destination for a relaxing rural stay, in a natural oasis of peace, full of history and culture, surrounded by the greenery of 200 hectares of fields and woods.Its central location, in the heart of the Italian North-East allows you to discover all the main cities of art of the region: Venice, Verona, Padua, Ferrara, Bologna, the natural treasures in the Po Delta, the medieval small villages on the Euganean Hills ...and much more. All these destinations are just 30 - up to 60 minutes drive.For lovers of sports, a Horse Riding Centre and a nice Golf Course are only 5 km away. There are some more Acivities and Excursions you can do during your stay at Tenuta Castel Venezze, like our Hands-on Cooking Lessons and the Wine Tasting Tours with our Sommelier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Agriturismo Tenuta Castel Venezze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tenuta Castel Venezze Rovigo
- Tenuta Castel Venezze Hotel Rovigo