“Perfect!”
Review of Stowe Meadows

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Elmore
Stowe Meadows
Ranked #1 of 1 Elmore B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 28 October 2013

My wife and I stayed at Stowe Meadows for 2 nights this past weekend, and it was perfect!
The Lodge itself was gorgeous and clean, the bed was very comfortable and the rooms were spacious, modern with beautiful views. The owners Caroline and Erich were lovely and made us feel welcome and like family from the moment we arrived until the minute we left. They also made a amazing breakfast every morning, fresh and healthy. They were helpful with finding dining and things to do ect..
Overall it was a awesome stay and we are already planning on going back!

If I HAD to be picky the only thing is that the B&B is a little far off the beaten path but that isn't exactly a bad thing when your looking for a relaxing quiet getaway.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We stayed at Stowe Meadows for 4 nights and 5 days last week for a romantic getaway. It was absolutely perfect! The lodge was beautiful! Very quiet, clean, romantic, and it had great views! Caroline and Eric were wonderful hosts and amazing cooks! They were very helpful in finding fun things to do, making reservations, and making sure our trip was perfect.
We highly recommend Stowe Meadows for your future trip!

Room Tip: All the rooms are spacious, luxurious, and have a mountain view.
Reviewed 16 October 2013

My husband and I just recently returned from a visit to Vermont to see all the fall foliage. Our stay at Stowe Meadows was amazing. The lodge was beautiful and the hospitality we received from Caroline and Erich was top notch. I would highly recommend the lodge to anyone who is considering at trip to Stowe. It's close enough to all the activities and site seeing but yet out in the country where you can also experience some rest, relaxation, and some quiet.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

A beautiful guest house in a stunning, unspoilt part of the world. We spent a night here whilst in Vermont enjoying the spectacular foliage, and our only regret is that we only stayed for one night. If we had more time we definitely would have stayed longer. The owners are lovely people - warm, gracious and welcoming - and their home is very special. It really felt like a home away from home. My personal favourite about our stay was the bed; it was divine! We hope to return again next year.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2013

My husband surprised me with an anniversary weekend away in Vermont. We stayed at the beautiful Stowe Meadows. I was very impressed with his choice! The rooms were beautifully decorated, comfortable and inviting. The place was amazing and Erich and Caroline were excellent hosts. They went out of their way to give us suggestions on places to see and eat, and the breakfast was fantastic. We would definately stay again if we were in the area.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Immense is a good word for Stowe Meadows! Immense welcome from Caroline and Erich. Immense comfort of a beautifully appointed home. Guess what....the breakfast was immense! the house, on approach was a delightful sight as we arrived in the dark, the lights were on and Caroline greeted us with great warmth. This is their home and it feels that way. We felt like friends rather than guests. The sitting room has an outstanding view and our well appointed bedroom was beautifully decorated with a huge bed with bed linen to sink into. We took up a recommendation from Caroline to eat at Hen in the Woods. Great suggestion! Breakfast the next morning, along with fellow guests around a communal dining table, was sociable and relaxed. I could have come in my PJs. Caroline and Erich manage to deliver a delicious breakfast whilst keeping up a stream of entertaining chat .....'parallel processing" I think Caroline would call it! They are very proud of what they deliver and rightly so. Would love to return!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Recently I started dating someone who wanted to make our first weekend away one to remember. He wouldn't tell me where we were going or what we were doing, only what to bring to wear. We both were really looking forward to this weekend and when I stumbled across the directions to where we were headed and saw it was Stowe, I was beyond excited. He then shared with me that the innkeeper, Caroline, was very helpful in suggesting restaurants for us to dine at both of the nights we were in town. Additionally, Caroline went out of her way to make the reservations for us! From the moment we arrived we felt welcome and right at home. The room we had was OUTSTANDING and the views of the meadows and foliage were amazing. To round it off, the breakfast each day was delicious and exquisitely presented; Martha Stewart could take lessons from Caroline and Erich the presentations were so well done! Don't hesitate to book a room...you will not be disappointed. I am sure, given the wonderful memories we amassed this weekend that my friend and I will be repeat customers! Thank you Caroline and Erich...we will see you again this winter! Mary Jane

Room Tip: The master suite is outstanding.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elmore
Stowe Mountain Lodge
#1 of 24 in Stowe
Brass Lantern Inn
Brass Lantern Inn
#2 of 22 in Stowe

Been to Stowe Meadows? Share your experiences!