“My 13 Year Old Son Had a Great Experience”

American Tennis Academy
US$38.02*
St Martin Daytime Tennis Court Rental
Ranked #22 of 66 things to do in Saint-Martin
More attraction details
Owner description: American Tennis Academy is a complete tennis facility located on the French side of St. Martin. We offer tennis training programs for Juniors and Adults of all skill levels as well as tennis vacation packages, tennis lessons, tennis clinics and court rentals. For tennis lessons with Oliver it's best to reserve in advance. We can also set up games for tennis players who are on vacation on St. Martin. 2 lighted tennis courts, open 7/7, Snack Lounge with Wifi access as well as an Outlet store where you can find the top brands at great prices.
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We were staying at the Westin Dawn Beach 20 minutes away which unfortunately did not have tennis courts. I booked my son in adavnce of our arrival to St. Maarten for two private lessons and a group clinic held on Saturdays for youth. The experience was top notch in every respect. Oliver was great instructor and I could see my son took to him right away. My son learned a lot during his lessons and had the added benefit of playing with other kids his age during the Saturday clinic. I highly recommend the American Tennis Academy for anyone but especially kids who love the game! C'etait tres bien!

1  Thank Max G
Les900, Owner at American Tennis Academy, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear Max G,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your kind comments. I'm glad to hear that your son had a great experience and enjoyed playing within the Junior Clinic. Best, Oliver

There are newer reviews for American Tennis Academy

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Just returned from our most recent visit to Saint Martin and my 2nd week in the past year working with Oliver on rebuilding my rusty game. Oliver is a pleasure to work with, is very insightful and patient and in my experience is effective in identifying and addressing the particular needs of your game. He and Jennifer run a friendly and efficient operation (no drama or issues, very easy to work with) and they make you feel welcome and valued from your 1st visit. Oliver is clearly very knowledgeable and capable as an instructor. I look forward very much to working with him again and visiting the Academy on our next visit to Saint Martin.

1  Thank Andy S
Les900, Owner at American Tennis Academy, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate you coming back to American Tennis Academy every year. Best Oliver

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Played last weekend. Superb tennis experience. Fast courts, friendly management...under the sun of St Martin...what else can up ask for.

1  Thank Sebastian M
Les900, Owner at American Tennis Academy, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We hope to welcome you again at American Tennis Academy on your next trip to St. Martin. Oliver

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We had a great time. Oliver is a real pro plus he is one of those who can teach. We signed for 3 lessons for our 12 year old, added 1 more on the spot, and if it were up to him, we would be there every day, but I rebelled because we had prior bookings and it's my vacation, tooo. money well spent, got great lessons plus met very pleasant family.

1  Thank Nelly M
Les900, Manager at American Tennis Academy, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Dear NellyM,
We appreciate your time reviewing American Tennis Academy. We are glad to hear that you signed up for more lessons than anticipated. We hope to see you on your next trip. Best, Jennifer

Reviewed 2 March 2014

My wife and I went to the academy to take lessons while on vacation. I've taken lessons before and hit with other tennis pro's but none of that compares to the lessons I received here. Oliver makes sure that not only do you understand his words but that you can actually put into motion what he is teaching you. I've never taken away so much knowledge from a lesson in my life.( And that's in all sports) Oliver is one of the best teachers I've ever met and would recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone thinking of going there. Jennifer is also a wonderful woman who took care of our every need!

1  Thank LMOO834

Dear LMOO834,
Thank you for taking your time to write a review and for endorsing Oliver's tennis teaching skills. We are looking forward to seeing you on your next visit to St. Martin. Jennifer