“great beach hangout”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Great food, two owners from Quebec, very nice guys, had great deal for chairs and drinks, had the gacamole and chips, and lots of beer, wife loved the frozen drinks too.

1  Thank EddieTarzan

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Absolutely great people! Fred & Ben are awesome.
Best value of all the Beach restaurants on the island!
Very fresh products
Fred makes a delicious and very refreshing basil white wine! You should definitely try it!
Their must: a hardly seared tuna steak on rocket salad, with sesame and basil dressing... And for meat lovers: the Angus kebab is delicious.
I am not a dessert fan (or maybe I am just being difficult!) but I must say I often cannot resist their desserts!

1  Thank LaVoileuse
Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

Not the cheapest place in town but the people were pretty nice and the food was real good. Good location as well.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

This is where we always eat lunch on Orient. The Burgers are the best we have tasted...ANYWHERE! Fredo and staff do a great job and you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 25 June 2013

We were told by our Friends who live here, Fran and Bob that we had to try their burgers ! They were so right ! The hotel had coupons, thank you for those keep giving them out ! We would never have walked that far down the beach and missed the best burger ! My husband had the American and I had the French, others looked as good. We will be back !!!!!