“Never Better”
Review of Little Bay Cabins

Little Bay Cabins
Reviewed 20 July 2014

once again i have to send 'big ups' to mike, keisha and the family. this little gem just keeps getting better and better. truly authentic jamacian beach life. there a few places like this left.. don't miss it.

if you want to feel like you are truly away from the world- go to this likkle one make for kindred souls.

blessings christofah

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank fallingleafconcepts

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I loved everything about the place. I love the fact that the cottages are by the beach, you can hear the ocean and its beautiful. The customer service was superb! I loved every minute of it from the scenery to the rooms to the food. It's truly a get away. I would definitely go back. Its the ideal jamaican vacation. Definitely for people who love cabins!

Room Tip: I stayed in room 10 and it was really nice!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Sue-Tanya M
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Little Bay Cabins, is an awesome location for all.

I heard about it before but, hearing it doesn't do it justice compared to being there.

I loved it for the tranquility it offers. Then I loved the adrenaline rush I got when I visited Blue Hole near by with that 25 ft jump. It was exhilarating.

Adventure! Tranquility! Great Staff!

It's a definite place I look forward to returning to soon.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank LennyMo
Reviewed 11 July 2014

From the moment we arrived at little bay cabin we knew we had come to the right place its a relaxing retreat where you will experience the real Jamaica Vibe. freshly prepared food, friendly people, super clean rooms.. You diffidently need to experience this place...

I didn't want to leave, seriously, just ask my traveling companions!! - Jamaica Cabins - Little Bay.

1  Thank DanBlaze
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Little bay cabins was just awesome. It has very great atmosphere, cool and relaxing. The food at LBC was out of this world and the staff there are just great. Jam packed with fun like kayaking, swimming in Bob Marley's swimming pool, plus my favorite which was jumping from 30ft into the blue hole mineral spring. After a fun day you get to relax in these cozy beds and listen to the sea water wash again the shore which is bound to put you to asleep.

1  Thank Chen C C
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This is what you call that real tropical experience unlike the resort experience. Nothing is wrong with being in a fancy hotel but hotels no matter the country are all basically the same. It's like going to chains of Disney theme parks with a room you can sleep in at night. You never truly visit a country until you really get as close as possible to the irie vibe of the islanders. Falling asleep to the sound of the waves on the beach and waking up to that fresh crisp beachfront smell is priceless. Not too crowded its a private experience perfect for any group of friends or couples. Having my own private getaway made me feel like a celebrity for the weekend. If you want a non-resort experience, Little Bay Cabins is the best place to go to. I highly recommend this for persons who really want to get away from it all. Did i mention they took us to one of Bob Marley's secret hideaway and the swimming hole? Its like an under water cave paradise you could play hide and seek. They even showed us the chair he sat on inside the cave and the meditation stone where he created some of his biggest hits. The most exciting part of the stay was the blue hole mineral spring we dived into and the bat cave where we climbed up the trunks of trees to the roof of the cave. I'll never forget the kayaking, snorkeling, fisherman's boat ride and the bonfire where i sat and had my Pina Colada. Lastly if you really want to have jamaican food? eat from a jamaican cook lol not a resort cook. I was welcomed and sent off with a warm loving welcome and goodbye. So what more could i really ask for more than another another trip to that beautiful place. Little Bay Cabins see you soon!

1  Thank Ashleigh M
Reviewed 9 July 2014

30 minutes before we headed into the big resort town of Negril, we turned off into a sleepy, secluded seaside community of Little Bay.

The words that come to mind are Authentic Experience. I've been to many of Jamaica's All-inclusives, but they always felt a little plastic and fabricated.

It's a "create-your-own-adventure" vibe at LBC. If you want to float the day away in the beautiful bay, or take a walk to Bob Marley's fabled swimming-hole, or get up close and personal with the local fruit bat community. Its all there.

The staff is close-knit and unpretentious, they just wanted to take care of us. I haven't been so well-fed in a while! The rooms are nice, but you won't be spending that much time in them.

Whether you want to party with 25 of your closest friends or spend some QT with your special someone. Little Bay Cabins not only does it right, but it does it REAL. Don't expect too much frills on this hand crafted property, just authentic Jamaican love and hospitality.

Room Tip: I stayed in the Wailers Cabin. You can open the door and get a clear view of the bay. Perfect for co...
1  Thank Kamal M
#2 of 4 in Little Bay
Coral Cove Resort
Coral Cove Resort
#1 of 3 in Little Bay

Been to Little Bay Cabins? Share your experiences!