My wife and I have been to the resort two times, and we cant wait till April next year to visit again. We are planning to visit every year, and the people that work there have really made us feel welcome and more like family than just tourists. It is a very quiet, yet exciting, place to go. We have seen a lot of Jamaica, and it is definitely the best we have seen. There are so many different things that you can do there. It really is just a beautiful place to vacation! Very highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate 17 room boutique All-Inclusive resort with European Plan/Bed & Breakfast option. Custom designed rooms & cottages, located on a private cove with a protected swimming and snorkeling area. The best of both coastal property worlds, 5 acres with 1/4 mile of ocean frontage with private beaches and natural volcanic cliffs. Ideal for vacations, weddings, and honeymoons. We serve fresh, Caribbean and international cuisine daily and provide tours and activities for guests looking for an authentic rich cultural Jamaican experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coral Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Cove Hotel Little Bay
- Coral Cove Resort Jamaica/Little Bay