For those seeking a vacation closer to Mother Nature and away from all the hustle and bustle of touristy venues, Coral Cove needs to be your destination. Tucked away in a fishing village, every day is a new adventure of exploring the coast by boat, snorkeling in Little Bay, experiencing Jamaican culture or just peacefully lounging by the water without being surrounded by crowds of other sunbathers. It's like being in your own private, low-key resort. Let's not forget about the incredible, totally accommodating staff at Coral Cove where they treat you as family. Can't beat the beautiful, crystal clear waters of Jamaica and warm sea breezes either. If you enjoy going off the beaten path where total relaxation is the norm, than you will want to stay here. I can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate 17 room boutique All-Inclusive resort with European Plan/Bed & Breakfast option. Custom designed rooms & cottages, located on a private cove with a protected swimming and snorkeling area. The best of both coastal property worlds, 5 acres with 1/4 mile of ocean frontage with private beaches and natural volcanic cliffs. Ideal for vacations, weddings, and honeymoons. We serve fresh, Caribbean and international cuisine daily and provide tours and activities for guests looking for an authentic rich cultural Jamaican experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coral Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Cove Hotel Little Bay
- Coral Cove Resort Jamaica/Little Bay