My fiance and I were en route to Little Bay for a day's sunbathing and happen to drive past this resort. Our taxi driver said we would be 'safer' and more relaxed if we pitched up here for the day providing they were OK with it (as Little Bay is quite isolated) So we asked the staff at Coral Cove if we could chill out there for the day and they said yes! The staff were so friendly and hospitable, nothing was too much trouble and the lunch was fantastic! We loved it so much we came back a few days later! Beautiful resort wih great views - very romantic too! 5 stars for Donald and the team!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate 17 room boutique All-Inclusive resort with European Plan/Bed & Breakfast option. Custom designed rooms & cottages, located on a private cove with a protected swimming and snorkeling area. The best of both coastal property worlds, 5 acres with 1/4 mile of ocean frontage with private beaches and natural volcanic cliffs. Ideal for vacations, weddings, and honeymoons. We serve fresh, Caribbean and international cuisine daily and provide tours and activities for guests looking for an authentic rich cultural Jamaican experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coral Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Cove Hotel Little Bay
- Coral Cove Resort Jamaica/Little Bay