“Best place for relaxation on the lake.”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchenette Kids beach.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Kitchenette
Kids beach.
Golden Lake View.
Wood stove private sauna.
Lakeview.
Lakeside picnic spot with BBQ on the back yard on the cottage.
Sunset on the Golden Lake.
Sunset on the Golden Lake.
Big covered game room with table games.
Cafe (dining room).
Private wood stove sauna.
Canoe and kayak to rent.
Kids playground.
Steam room in the private sauna.
Canoe trip in the Sunset.
Volleyball court and basketball net.
Spring.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Nikolai G
Toronto, Canada
“Best place for relaxation on the lake.”
Reviewed 11 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We really had private waterfront. Not the limited lake view, but a lot of space on the beach, with picnic table, BBQ, fireplace. Russian sauna is a wonderful and fresh experience. Game room may be fun for the families.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
12 Jun 2017
Thank you Nikolai! Hope to see you back soon! Please send us the pics of the great fishing trophies you had get on the our lake.
R D
Toronto, Canada
“Wonderful Cottage Resort on Golden Lake”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

I just want to say that it was great pleasure staying at Alex and Anna's Goldenville resort for the Easter long weekend in April.

The location, the lake, the cottages and amenities are all amazing :) The service and willingness of the owners to help and go over and beyond is only possible because of their good personality :)
Last but not least the sauna experience was wonderful. Still feels so good about altering the 115-120 C sauna and close to 0 C frozen lake water. I'm not even mentioning about the health benefits.

We were 4 in the 2 bedroom cottage #3. The access was so easy and friendly, the key was waiting for us in the door lock :) Of course Alex came by to welcome us.

The first impression when I open the door was the aroma and freshness before I even looked inside. It is so nice and clean. During the whole stay we left our shoes at the porch because were feeling that's a crime to walk in shoes inside. :)

The wood stove was like a master piece - I really enjoyed it better than fireplace ;)
In the kitchen there is everything you need. The only thing missing is a big cooking oven but, hey, the gas barbeque outside is so large and comfortable - I did bake a quarter lamb in it with no problem and to be honest that was the tastiest lamb I ever baked, and trust me I know what I'm talking about.

The porch at the back has lake view, separate table with 4 chairs and it is big enough to have the whole party outside anytime with its protection from rain and insects - a tiny almost invisible mosquito net.
The "backyard" with private access to the lake, outdoor fireplace, tables (picnic table and additional one), comfy chairs, big space and tries around makes you feel better than in your luxury backyard ;) Really, the nature there is amazing.

In conclusion, I can't wait to go there again before and during the summer, and for sure during the colorful fall, if lucky enough, depending on availability ;)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: New and clean cottages, private access to the lake, amazing sauna, excelent location, beautiful nature, great service
Liked least: The rain first day :)) which let us enjoy the cottage interior and the wood stove :) - so, if I have to be serous my answer is "n/a"
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing