“Standup paddle boarding a must!!”

Tutukaka Surf Experience
Whangarei, New Zealand
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Standup paddle boarding a must!!”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Visit Tutukaka Surf Experience and get standup paddle boarding today.

As a complete novice I was up and paddling within seconds. My boyfriend had a few wobbles, but Mal guided him through the know hows and we were off.
As we went out and around Tutukaka harbour, I could not stop being amazed at, 1) how easy this is to do and 2) the stunning surroundings.
We even got to see blue penguin and a beautiul stingray(me from a distance)
I am not wait to do this again and again

Thank you so much Mal.

Visited October 2013

Christchurch, New Zealand
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Surfing north of Auckland with a family mix”
Reviewed 30 April 2012

Tutukaka surf shop has got the most delightful helpful staff and instructors. They simply wanted to do anything to ensure we had a good time. We went back on 7 different days spread over 2 weeks and it was consistently good. Rental gear good. The actual surf instructors (particularly Simon Egginton, Hannah and Joel) were excellent with both our teenagers, younger one and we adults.

Visited April 2012