We stayed here for two nights and had a wonderful time: excellent clean and comfortable accommodation, such friendly helpful people, spectacular scenery. Local hotel had good food. We enjoyed seeing a part of our country we hadn't seen before.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Rendezvous is located in the heart of an exciting stretch of Northland coastline - just 30 minutes drive from Whangarei City. Sited in a comanding position on a peninsula jutting out into the blue Pacific, the Resort overlooks the whole of Tutukaka Harbour with a breathtaking ocean panorama across the deep sea fishing grounds from the historic Poor Knights Islands to the Hen & Chicken Islands. A coastal area where man and nature combine to provide a whole host of things to do - swimming - boating - fishing - surfing - scuba diving - sightseeing and trips to the Poor Knights Islands marine reserve. Deep sea fishing, exciting beaches to discover and explore. Something for all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pacific Rendezvous reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Rendezvous Hotel Tutukaka
- Pacific Rendezvous Whangarei
- Pacific Rendezvous Hotel Whangarei
- Pacific Rendezvous Tutukaka, South Pacific - New Zealand