Yes it is what it says it is! All the rooms do have views. Check their website as they provide a picture of what you actually see from your motel. 17/18/19 do see both harbour and out to ocean others see only harbour others only ocean.Ours was a dated unit but comfortable and clean. Others have been updated with more modern interiors. The pool and spa are and tennis courts are all upgraded and look superb now. The games room was closed being revamped and decorated ready for summer. The grounds are tidy and well groomed.We felt the whole place is being well looked after now.Certainly worth a stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Rendezvous is located in the heart of an exciting stretch of Northland coastline - just 30 minutes drive from Whangarei City. Sited in a comanding position on a peninsula jutting out into the blue Pacific, the Resort overlooks the whole of Tutukaka Harbour with a breathtaking ocean panorama across the deep sea fishing grounds from the historic Poor Knights Islands to the Hen & Chicken Islands. A coastal area where man and nature combine to provide a whole host of things to do - swimming - boating - fishing - surfing - scuba diving - sightseeing and trips to the Poor Knights Islands marine reserve. Deep sea fishing, exciting beaches to discover and explore. Something for all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Pacific Rendezvous reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Rendezvous Hotel Tutukaka
- Pacific Rendezvous Whangarei
- Pacific Rendezvous Hotel Whangarei
- Pacific Rendezvous Tutukaka, South Pacific - New Zealand