Zen Resort Bali
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Mayo Resort(Seririt)
  • Restaurant
The Hamsa Bali Resort(Lovina Beach)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsayurvedic treatmentsmorning meditationlife changingwellness packagedaily meditationbody and soulyour well beingheaven on earthhealthy foodmahendra shahspa staffstress releaseinner peacepositive energymagical placefoot bathdive master
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 March 2014

As soon as i arrived at Zen Resort i realised it was a very special place . The staff were extremely welcoming and i was immediately impressed by the grounds even though i arrived at night.
My room was in the Sunset section and i would choose this room again . Wonderful views out over the Bali Sea through the most lush tropical gardens. A beautiful big Lotus Pond stands in front of every Sunset Room.
The outdoor bathroom was very large and a treat to use every time . The bedrooms have timber floors and are simply but adequately furnished - very "Zen " .
Yoga Classes are held every morning in a very nice outdoor pavilion with a very competent teacher . The Ayurvedic Treatments are out of this world and the Spa is surrounded by beautiful beautiful gardens. I can honestly say i have never heard / seen so many different birds in one place.
Everywhere you look there is beauty which takes your breath away and the views from the gorgeous pool sublime .
I am planning my next visit to Zen already . Staff and therapists genuine and caring and it is an extremely nurturing experience.
It is not close to any Restaurants or Nightlife so if you are looking for that sort of holiday Zen is not for you. To get the maximum benefit from staying here i suggest you purchase one of the Wellness/ Purification Packages and take advantage of all that Zen Resort has to offer.
I hope to be able to stay there again soon ...

Room Tip: I preferred the Sunset Rooms because of the view but the Sunrise rooms are closer to the Pool and you can watch the sun rise . These also have nice views .The Sunset rooms are not particularly soundproof - I'm not sure if the sunrise ones are or not...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at Zen. The staff were amazing, positive and supportive. The food was fresh and healthy with multiply options. Strongly recommended for anyone looking to relax and recharge.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Traveling alone to this place, I was looking for a quiet place, an escape from business, peace, ayurveda in a wellness style and simply a nice and relaxing holiday - finding back to myself. And this was what I found. But what I found was so much more: I paradise on earth with birds, beautiful butterflies, a lovely garden, nice rooms and lovely people. I did not feel alone, I felt home and always taken care of with the space for myself I was looking for and I needed. The flowers and the butterflies, the relaxing atmosphere, all this took away the daily sorrows I carried with me. Oh yes, this is not a pure clinical ayurvedic stay, but this is vacation, a beautiful landscape, lovely people, healthy food, yoga, meditation - everything I was looking for! Thanks to the hands of the Spa-Team and doctor Suresh, I left without any pain in my neck and my lower back. Moreover, I brought Yoga and meditation back home and tried to exercise every day even on challenging working days. The staff is so lovely that you feel as you are home. My special thanks goes to Ms. Budiani, who showed me the island and her "home" with her eyes and all the love she feels for Bali. Thank you so much for this. I brought home not only a new feeling but so much beautiful memories - I really felt home in Bali and I think of you every day! This is - I guess - the best to say: I felt as I am arrived after a long journey, I felt home and I think of you and miss you.
I am looking forward to come back soon. For now, thank you so much Zen Resort family for everything! Best, Ms. C.

PS: The resort is located north far away from the south coast. So don't expect a party area. If you are open for experience, you will find a lovely peaceful resort on the north coast surrounded by rice fields and you may find yourself.

PSS: Diving and snorkeling is offered as well and I really enjoyed may snorkeling trip.

Room Tip: The sunset rooms are beautiful!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank ConnyFra
Reviewed 17 February 2014

From the first day till the last we enjoyed our stay the people were very
nice the food was good the villa's perfect and the massages were just excellent.
A resort to recommand if you need to break out and to relax than it's the place to be...

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 February 2014

First of all, our holiday party didn't actually stay at the Zen Resort. We were at a villa nearby. But we did use their facilities such as the spa and dive shop, which were both a very good standard. I don't normally write reviews, however I would like to single out one of the hotel staff, Ms Budiani who was a fantastic help! A friend sent me a package from Thailand to Bali but it didn't arrive in time while we were there on holiday. So she went beyond the call of duty and organized the package to be collected and sent on to my home address in Manado, Sulawesi Utara. She was extremely helpful, courteous and professional. No doubt a blessing to the owners of the Zen Resort!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends