“Good food. Great scene. GREAT people.”

Pili's Kitchen - Camino del Gigante
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Camino's its the perfect spot for the perfect date!!!!! Infront of the beach with the best sunset....Beautiful cuisine full of love and taste!Come and enjoy the best place of the coast!
“Good food. Great scene. GREAT people.”
Reviewed 31 December 2011

What a joy to find Pili's! I found Playa Gigante by staying at Aqua the next bay over. When I got tired of waiting for my ridiculously over priced food and drink I headed down to Pili's. Delicious, fast*er * food (it is Latin America afterall) and great atmosphere. The staff half local/half gringo all roll-up their sleeves and get the job done, with huge smiles and a great infectious attitude. I could hang out there the rest of my life! Everyone is friendly, mellow, sincere and genuinely happy to be there.
The tostones are great! The quesadillas are great! Even the burger and brownies are delish!
The drinks: keep coming and are CHEAP!!! Micheline should give this place a star for atmosphere alone.