Our first stop in Belize was with Ms. Chena and Clarissa Falls. I wanted my children (ages 7 and 10) to enjoy the inland before we headed to Ambergris Cay to stay in a luxurious resort. My kids LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the resort! Chena fed my picky-eater with such kindness...and now he begs me to make some of her meals!!! She arranged a spectacular trip to Guatemala and the mayan ruin of Tikal. Honestly, my kids loved Clarissa Falls and our brief stay there better than any other vacation because they were able to run free, explore and drink cokes out of glass bottles ;)
Honestly, I never go back to the same place twice...but I would sure love to spend much more time with Chena!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clarissa Falls is to the West of Belize. It is 4.5 Miles past San Ignacio town, and 2 miles from San Jose Succotz village, we are on the heart of a Private working cattle ranch with beautiful lush green pastures and rolling hills. This is a Nature Lovers Paradise. Our Thatched roof huts are hugged by the Mopan river with the natural beauty of Flora and Fauna. The laid back setting combined with the existing peace creates a feeling of your heart meeting your soul to the sound of the cascading Clarissa Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Clarissa Falls Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarissa Falls Hotel San Ignacio
- Clarissa Falls Resort Belize/San Jose Succotz