Premier Inn Hull West Hotel
Village Hotel Club Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$39
Hallmark Hotel Hull(North Ferriby)
US$66
US$74
TripAdvisor
Vale Guest House(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$38
The Royal Hotel Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$42
US$93
US$85
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshumber bridgebrewers fayrehome farmadjoining restaurantrestaurant next doorroom was cleancountry parkhave stayed here several timeseasy accessthe pubquiet locationcurry nightplay areafamily visitnight's sleeplady on receptionmeal deal
Reviewed 29 July 2012

One night stay as I was visiting an old friend near-by.Very impressed with the standard and cleanliness of the Hotel.Reception Staff very friendly and helpfull.Room was outstanding and everything you need was there.My only thing if the management read this would be to have fold down grab rails at the side of the toilet.As an Amputee this would have made my stay perfect,just a sugestion for the future.Easy to get into the Brewers Fayre Pub attached for a good choice of food.One gripe there would be the staff who instead of calling customers sir or madam,use "Yes Mate" ! this isn't a common back street pub.Again just my opinion,also the bar and tables feel sticky after they have been wiped over,again simple change of cloth or different type of cleaner.Breakfast was excellent with everything you could want for a from the full english to the continental.Well done to all at Premier Inn Hull West,will definately use again when having to stay in the area.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Lovely quiet location near the Humber Bridge and very well equipped with a massive play area for kids both inside & out. With a different theme in the resteraunt each night this place gets very busy and to be honest the food was pretty decent. The room was spotless and even though we stayed 2 nights it was meticulously cleaned each day with fresh towels and more tea & coffee. All staff were extremely friendly & helpful. All in all, good value for money, pleasant location and a place I would recommend.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 18 July 2012

My recent 2 night stay at the PI Hull west was my first stay at a Premier Inn since the amalgamated(?) with travelodge several years ago. And I have to say it was a most enjoyable stay. I had booked via booking.com website only a week or so before my stay and got the room for about £60 per night.
This particular PI is located a few miles from Hull city centre , and is set in a nice quiet wooded area, only a few minutes from the River Humber and the impressive Humber Bridge (which I could see from my room)

I was welcomed warmly by Kay (?) on reception when I arrived and was in my room a few minutes later. The room was excellent , clean bright , a comfy bed with choice of pillows and clean en suite facilities.

The hotel itself was spotless as far as I could tell, and the adjacent Pub served good filling pub grub, either chosen from a menu that would cater for most tastes , or from the different eat as much as you like type buffet that offered a different selection each night.

I was most impressed then with my stay here , and would certaionly look to book Premier Inns on future trips , and if you're lucky enough to book a room during one of the sales / offers frequently offered by Premier Inn, I imagine you could get quite a bargain !

Would certainly recommend this Premier Inn to anyone loooking to stay in the Hull area

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 July 2012

First time I've even stayed with this chain, and I'd choose them again. The hotel was arranged for me as it's close to where we were visiting. Reception was super friendly, helpful and polite. Room was clean, spacious with a double bed, small desk, free wifi for 30 mins, then only 3 pounds for 24 hours. How come the last hotel I stayed at in the UK charged me 24.99 for 24 hours?..

Hotel is attached to a Brewers Fayre pub. Yeah its cheap and cheerful, but serves the purpose perfectly. Breakfast was great, and they are just so flexible and accommodating.

If I *had* to say some negative things.. the TV is an old style, 14 inch portable. (but I didn't go there to watch TV!), and the walls were a touch thin, I heard my neighbours alarm go off. (I was up before anyhow!).

If all Premier Inns are like this, I'm certainly going to be using them again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Had a night here on Friday 29th June - room was clean, no air con & small TV when compared to the more modern building at the City Centre site. Restaurant is a Brewers Fayre which can best be descibed as cheap & cheerful. There was a promotion on in the restaurant which meant it was very busy.
The view from the room was very limited but the room itself was comfortable. Breakfast was very good and all the staff were very pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family