Premier Inn Hull West Hotel
Village Hotel Club Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$68
Hallmark Hotel Hull(North Ferriby)
US$86
US$72
Travelocity
Vale Guest House(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$36
The Royal Hotel Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$45
US$80
US$77
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshumber bridgebrewers fayrehome farmadjoining restaurantrestaurant next doorroom was cleancountry parkhave stayed here several timeseasy accessthe pubquiet locationcurry nightplay areafamily visitnight's sleeplady on receptionmeal deal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2014

my husband was in the spire hospital hull for open heart surgery and I stayed at hull west only 1 and a half miles away.the staff made me so welcome and were always there to listen even when I was low n tearful,it was like comin back to my family a real home from home.nothing was 2 much trouble.they kept my spirits up n willed my husband 2 come home,n he has done n is making a slow recovery.we will go back 2 stay 4 a short break as I cannot find any faults,friendly staff,excellent comfortable rooms,plenty of car parkin space,especially 4 a women driver like myself.thankyou once again, I would highly recommend hull west x

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We really like the lovely clean and tidy room. The attached public house has a good atmosphere they dish up very nice and reasonably priced food. If at all possible try and get on the right side of the inn so you have a great view of the Humber Bridge.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This Premier Inn is simply sleeping accommodation. If that is all you want from a hotel - and for many of us who are travelling that is all we want - then this delivers it. It is 2-floor modern building near the main M62 junction but in a rural setting. Our room for a 2-night stay was of good size, on the first floor and looked out to the Humber Bridge. It was fairly basic like most Premier Inns. But the bed was clean and comfortable, it was quiet and we both slept well.
A free half hour of WiFi access was promised but neither my wife or I could get on line.
Food is in the next door Brewers Fayre.

Room Tip: Even numbered rooms in the main building look out on the Humber Bridge
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Normanta
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Brewers Fare good all round large dinning area and meals were very good. A slight mix up with the meal deal. But really no problem it was sorted by manager nice guy. Staff were excellent. The waitress at our table was really nice and friendly had our grandson with us she made a fuss made our night.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This hotel is ideally suited to the number bridge half marathon racers. Ad is booked very early. The staff are warm and friendly and very proffesional.
The resteraunt adjacent is ideally suited to most tastes but is very over run at peak times with lots of 'sold out' items even early on. And breakfast is also a case of scrum down for the last piece of bread or tea bag but great value is you stead away from the midmorning rush.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple