“GORGEOUS FISH N CHIPS!!”
Review of The Golden Haddock

The Golden Haddock
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Withernsea
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Tasty and fresh, good size portions, not greasy or fatty, absolutely delicious! Will visit each time we are in Withernsea!

Reviewed 24 January 2014

I lived in Withernsea 35 years ago and was a regular at Golden Haddock fisheries. The fish and chips were quite good then so when I returned for a day visit we popped in just for a take away.
The chips were the best I have had in many years, I wish I had tried the fish now. If I still lived in Withernsea I would definately be a regular. Brilliant!

1  Thank gwen m
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Me and my girlfriend had our first date here. The food was exceptional and was a good talking point. 7 months later the first date is now a full blown relationship. Cheers Golden Haddock for whatever it is you put in that light crisp golden batter. Ps. Would recommend.

2  Thank Crinthian J
Reviewed 15 December 2013

The Golden Haddock is a great Fish 'n' Chip takeaway. I go their many times and in my opinion it is the best fish 'n' chip shop in Withernsea. I would definitely recommend it and if you want a nice meal you should definitely go there.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Like the last time I reviewed this chippy we enjoyed the haddock and chips just as much, the chip shop is spotless the staff are great and by far the best in Withernsea, call in you will not be disappointed I can assure you.

1  Thank b j w