Countryair Bed & Breakfast
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$88
  • Restaurant
Marlborough Hotel(Felixstowe)
US$84
  • Beachfront
US$100
PremierInn.com
Lifehouse Hotel & Spa(Thorpe le Soken)
US$291
US$80
Alma Inn(Harwich)
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2012

When we arrived at Farm Cottage we were friendly welcomed by Andy. He made us a cup of tea and coffee so we could recover from our long journey. After he explained how things work around Farm Cottage he took our bags upstairs. He prepared a travel cot for our daughter so she could go to sleep quickly (which she luckily did :-)). Andy is an excellent host and really looks after his guests. He makes sure you'll be at the ferry on time after you've enjoyed his wonderfully prepared english breakfast.
Like Andy says himself; the Farm Cottage B&B isn't Buckingham Palace but it is clean en comfortable and you'll be well taken care of.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2012

Very easy to find, a very honoust warm friendly welcome from Andy, no frills very homely feel, with a great breakfast to look forward to. Convienient and well priced and great location to ferry port.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2012

We stayed at the B&B twice. The first time was the 24th of May and the second time was on the 31st of May 2012. We came on our motorbikes. The stay was perferctly booked by email and I can say that the Farm Cottage b&b in Ramsey is one of the best places we stayed at. The welcome was warm and friendly, the house is homely and comfortable. Andy made us feel at home. So if you are looking for a very good place to stay, this is the place to be.

Mike
Jan
George
Zoetermeer-The Netherlands

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank MikeZoetermeer
Reviewed 25 May 2012

I just stayed one night at Farm Cottage in the single room and I thought it was okay, certainly for the price. Great breakfast by Andy, who's kind and helpful. A drawback was the fact that you had to negotiate very steep stairs to reach the groundfloor bathroom. I'd have prefered one on the same floor. Apart from that, an interesting collection of books and videos, both in your own room and downstairs in the breakfast room. The road was very busy with lots of trucks so arriving by bicycle (which I did) isn't a very good option. But the noise didn't bother me during the night. All in all a good stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 April 2012

I could book no Youth Hostel without a credit card and so I tried Bed & Breakfast and found the Farm Cottage B&B in the near of Harwich. Andy booked us in and so our first night was saved because my daughter and I arrived late. First I couldn't find it because it was dark and everything was new. I had to drive left! So I phoned Andy and then we found it without problems. It is easy to find. We got a nice room. Andy is hospitable and kind. We could stay our whole journey with him and we've liked it. On the next day we saw his garden. What a nice garden! I'm smoker but it didn't bother me to smoke outside. The breakfast was very good, excellent. We can recommend this accommodation.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family