“Best upminster Indian ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 November 2014 via mobile

I had a meal in masala grill last Monday. The service was excellent and more importantly the quality of the food was excellent. I will definitely be returning This week. I eat Indian food at least 3 times a week and it's well worth a visit.

4  Thank FoodGuru28

Reviewed 13 November 2014

another great meal at the Masala grill. The Dhansak I had was excellent,the service was first class and the ambiance was first rate. I would recommend this indian restaurant to any one who wanted to enjoy very well prepared and presented good food in a relaxing restaurant.

3  Thank Gunner B
Reviewed 26 September 2014

we go here at least once a fortnight my family and friends also go here a lot we have never had a bad meal here the meat is of high quality and the bread and side dishes are so tasty the staff really look after us

3  Thank JLuxford_13
Reviewed 15 September 2014

Booked a table of 6 using my Taste card - not usually available on a Saturday night and saved over £70
Service and food was very good.
Restaurant and toilets very clean

2  Thank Brian A
Reviewed 22 August 2014

This place is a hidden treasure as the food here is quality. The lamb chops are the best I've had..... Mouthwatering and the north Indian special had great flavour for a dish that's madras hot.

3  Thank 6jmc