“"Wow'"”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 December 2014

"Wow" tried this place on a recommendation and the food is just amazing so fresh and flavoursome the best Indian by far. Definitely a must try

4  Thank Anthony-1d

Reviewed 30 November 2014 via mobile

I had a meal in masala grill last Monday. The service was excellent and more importantly the quality of the food was excellent. I will definitely be returning This week. I eat Indian food at least 3 times a week and it's well worth a visit.

4  Thank FoodGuru28
Reviewed 13 November 2014

another great meal at the Masala grill. The Dhansak I had was excellent,the service was first class and the ambiance was first rate. I would recommend this indian restaurant to any one who wanted to enjoy very well prepared and presented good food in a relaxing restaurant.

3  Thank Gunner B
Reviewed 26 September 2014

we go here at least once a fortnight my family and friends also go here a lot we have never had a bad meal here the meat is of high quality and the bread and side dishes are so tasty the staff really look after us

3  Thank JLuxford_13
Reviewed 15 September 2014

Booked a table of 6 using my Taste card - not usually available on a Saturday night and saved over £70
Service and food was very good.
Restaurant and toilets very clean

2  Thank Brian A