“Lovely quiet place to stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Upminster
Top Meadow Golf Club & Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Upminster B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We have just spent 2 lovely days here at this quiet hotel with lovely views, Restaurant offers 3 course evening meals for £10 which were superb. Looking forward to coming back to stay for longer in 2 weeks time

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Who can write a bad review about this place your not in the real world staff great office staff very helpful reberto and jackie in restaurant so helpful the place would be a lost with out them food excellent a 10 out of 10 to chef totally great to stay here here thank dave

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank David M
Reviewed 29 July 2014

great well maintained golf course with comfortable bar and restaurant, golf, food and drinks are excellent value.
There is a excellent function hall that we have used once and will be using again. Have no hesitation in recommending this club.
Have not stayed at the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2014

To start I will say that the golf course itself is fantastic value for money, it's a lovely course and although on this occasion I played total poop I have no reservations with it. I would recommend it to anybody who loves a cheap game of golf.

We played 27 holes had breakfast and ham egg and chips.

Food was ok quality, not the best but did the trick, however there is a blonde haired lady behind the bar who's conduct is absolutely disgraceful. I asked for my breakfast to have no egg and beans, the breakfast came out with no egg and extra beans. The poor waitress that took it back to correct it told the barmaid and in full view of everyone shouted out at her "he asked for no egg, extra beans". This is absolutely no way to act in front of customers or other staff and if it were my business I'd have her removed immediately as she put a very bitter taste in the mouth of what was a thoroughly enjoyable day.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Harryspiv
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Tuesday 8th July was my mums 70th birthday. I arranged a surprise cream tea for 20 of her nearest and dearest. To say she was shocked was an understatement!

Friendly and welcoming staff showed us to our table. Crisp white tablecloths, napkins, white china and fresh flowers were beautifully arranged.

Hot tea , coffee milk and cream was waiting for us and fresh top ups were brought as soon as we requested them.

Sandwiches of various fillings were deeply filled and well presented. Scones, butter, potted jam and fresh strawberries were delicious. This was followed by a variety of mini cream cakes, pastries ,tart lets and fruit cake.

The staff were always on hand to ensure that we had everything that we needed and several times spoke with my mum to make sure she was having a lovely time.

I took a birthday cake with me which was brought out to ' Happy birthday' music. The whole restaurant sang!

All this for £10 ahead - what more could you ask for!

well done Top Meadow for making my mums birthday so special

P.S we arrived at midday and left at 7:30!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2014

been to top meadow for golf breaks before, but must say once again enjoyed the golf and evening meal and full breakfast as usual the staff where brill the waiters where very helpful and very friendly, Sayim, Alberto and Adam, the ones i remember all the bar staff as well, and we never seen the cooks but they where cooking our food that was very good indeed. 12 guys on two day break 2 games golf, evening meal, stay the night great breakfast all for 65 pounds great value 8 off us going back end of month, great place for a golf break, and a nice place for lunch and evening meal highly recommend top meadow Bob Brown.

Room Tip: rooms top floor over looking 18th green