Bring my children here often and went up onto the climbing frame to play with them only to find at least 1 cm thick dust over everything except the floors !!! Absolutely disgusting after coming down my sinuses and head was hurting from breathing in ! Absolutely despicable
My child hurt his arm on the slide we asked for some antiseptic they said there not allowed to give it out ( so they can't carry out medical assistance on a child ) but they can let them play in dust which leads to bad asthma ecxema and other allergys !!!!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.