“Can't praise it enough- brilliant!”
Review of The Cherry Tree

The Cherry Tree
The Cherry Tree
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Rochford
Reviewed 6 September 2010

First time we have stayed there, will definitely stay there again. Will recommend it to friends & family. Have already passed on the brochure. Didn't know what to expect, absolutely gob smacked when we saw our room, Everything looked brand new and so clean! Can't believe the rooms are 3 years old. Lovely breakfast in the morning. Praise to Tina and the rest of the staff for making us so welcome.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rubyheidi187056

Reviewed 15 July 2010

I cannot recommend The Cherry Tree highly enough. I travelled over 5 hours to be greeted by the very friendly staff at The Cherry Tree, who made me feel very welcome and right at home. Enjoyed a scrumptious dinner on my first evening and was pleasantly surprised by my room in a converted barn/stables. It was a lovely size, very clean, very comfortable, I wish I could have stayed there forever!
The breakfast offered great choice of fresh fruit and cereal, along with your choice of hot breakfast, set me up very nicely!
I must make special mention of Tina at The Cherry Tree who really couldn't do enough for me during my stay. I was a little anxious being so far away from home on my own but Tina did everything she could to ensure I had a very pleasant and enjoyable stay.
The Cherry Tree is excellent value for money in a very picturesque location, I really do wish I could have stayed much longer, and will most definitely be making a special trip back.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank ScouseGirl31
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rochford
The Rochford Hotel
Muthu Westcliff Hotel
Muthu Westcliff Hotel
#2 of 5 in Westcliff-on-Sea
Park Inn by Radisson Palace Southend-on-Sea
Park Inn by Radisson Palace Sout...
#12 of 19 in Southend-on-Sea

Been to The Cherry Tree? Share your experiences!