“Good times” 4 of 5 bubbles

68 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Good times”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

Went to Rollacity for my first time, okay value for money and enjoyed the experience, would recommend to others and go again, however it can get a bit packed at some points and could do with a few more seats.

Visited November 2013

London, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Skates away”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

This was our 2nd time here first time great children enjoyed it (12&14 year olds). Used to go when I was younger so got skates this time and off we went. Girl on reception polite and guided us where to go. Great value good atmosphere. Think they should open one at Festival Park. The male Seward VERY good anyone down and his there. Everyone catered for from young to old. The only thing I would say is perhaps have a downstairs toilet if the had room !!!!!

Visited May 2014
St Albans, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Roller skating.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

We've been to a rollacity in W.G.Ciity, In Hertfordshire years ago. That was a small rink. It's the first time coming to Rollacity in Roachford, southend. My veiw is that the rink here is also small as well. What I mean is that you can't get a good skate around the rink. I skate at Rollerworld in Colchester. The rink there is huge! It's the biggest in europe.They have more to do there for the kids and the price is the same as Rollacity. I do say the staff there are helpful, at rollacity and the downside why have the ladies and gents loo's upstairs? I know where I'm going back to from now on. (Roller World) Here we come.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank John W
Rayleigh, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

Having never been to Rollacity before (not even as a child) I was excited to be able to finally visit. We went on an adults only night and absolutely loved it. Great atmosphere, not to many people, reasonably priced food and drinks and the décor was done to an exceptional standard. Very clean and smart. They only downside is you have to go up the stairs to get to the toilets.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Titchywheelybin
UK
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Love it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

Me and my family go to skate every week. The atmosphere is brilliant and the price reasonable. Much better than the kids sitting in front of a computer all day!!

Visited February 2014