“ANTICA ROMA”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
“ANTICA ROMA”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

sciciian run pizza and pasta restaurant with different specials on the board available too. Nice cosy pleasant atmosphere. reasonable prices, good service.

• Visited November 2013

“Excellent food!”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

This is a homely local restaurant with a very good fresh ingredients food from local sources. Genuine Italian cooking by genuine Italians, very friendly atmosphere and suitable for any occasion, even down to a quick lunch, with 3 course set menu to choose from at very affordable prices. Can't go wrong! I am a regular customer with my family and friends. Open all day 7 days a week!

• Visited April 2014
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Antica Roma
food is of very high quality, excellent Sunday lunches very large all other food is very good specials board has always got a great selection.

• Visited April 2014
Leigh-on Sea, United Kingdom
“GROUP LUNCH”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I booked a group of 29 at this restaurant for lunch and despite sending in the orders for most of the 29 the waiter couldn't cope with the service. It took some time for him to work out how he was going to serve us. Eventually he ignored my letter listing what people had ordered and then devised his own system and took all the orders again. Where was this "Fat Joe" I had heard so much about? Once the waiter got himself organised the food was good and I had a most delicious lasagne. However I got to the restaurant at 11.50 am and my lasagne was served to me at 1.40 pm. Because most of my group had starters I had to sit and wait for them to finish. However I was in good company which helped to soften the blow (and my appetite) whilst I sat and watched everyone else on my table eating.

Would I go again, yes. I would order the lasagne again. Would I take a group to this restaurant again, probably not as they were unable to cope with it. They are obviously not used to a large number at lunch times and I assume they have more staff on in the evening.

• Visited March 2014
Rochford, United Kingdom
“Good Food and Service, a little pricey for a pizza”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Visited for the first time with friends, and very impressed with the service and decor. As I only ever really go for pizza, I can not really review the food overall, but I was not over impressed with my pizza. It was mainly dough, thick base with very little in the way of toppings and in my opinion over priced, but the others all really enjoyed their meals

• Visited February 2014