Just finished our third trip in two years to this super relaxing boutique hotel away from it all - the anti-Cabo. All the staff here are exceptional but we're particularly fond of Karla & Danny, who make you feel like family and who are great raconteurs. Chef Rodrigo Bueno generously shares local treats not on the menu. Not all the rooms are the same; we like a second floor room in the old wing with views that make you think there are no other guests. It's a 10 min drive down a dirt road to Cerritos Beach, or 10 min in the other direction (on a paved highway) to Todos Santos town, where you can choose street-side fish tacos or gourmet pasta or raw scallops or molten chocolate cake ... bliss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pescadero, Baja California Sur - An Outrageous Oceanfront Oasis - This private, secluded beach resort sits on 15 acres in Pescadero, five miles south of Todos Santos and 45 minutes north of Cabo San Lucas. Guests enjoy two luxurious swimming pools, multiple lounging areas, and spacious, beautifully appointed rooms, all with outdoor patios. Evening bonfires and world-class surf await you on the beach. Daily complimentary yoga classes and an amazing farm-to-table restaurant that sources organic produce grown onsite. A full-service wedding coordinator makes weddings truly magical. Quiet, luxurious and romantic. Come join the Rancho Pescadero family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Rancho Pescadero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pescadero Hotel El Pescadero
- Rancho Pescadero El Pescadero, Mexico - Todos Santos