I am seven months overdue writing this review but feel no wowed by our visit. This place really is "all that". Relaxing. Lovely. Friendly. Good food. Good drinks. Quiet(!!!!!!!). Easy. Did I mention relaxing?
Every picture posted here is 'true'. Every comment noted here is real. As two gay men, we weren't sure how 'friendly' it would be, the (San Francisco) good folks who own Rancho Pescadero were gracious and lovely. From the minute you arrive...you simply get to exhale...and enjoy all that is Rancho Pescadero.
Bravo! We'll be back...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pescadero, Baja California Sur - An Outrageous Oceanfront Oasis - This private, secluded beach resort sits on 15 acres in Pescadero, five miles south of Todos Santos and 45 minutes north of Cabo San Lucas. Guests enjoy two luxurious swimming pools, multiple lounging areas, and spacious, beautifully appointed rooms, all with outdoor patios. Evening bonfires and world-class surf await you on the beach. Daily complimentary yoga classes and an amazing farm-to-table restaurant that sources organic produce grown onsite. A full-service wedding coordinator makes weddings truly magical. Quiet, luxurious and romantic. Come join the Rancho Pescadero family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Rancho Pescadero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pescadero Hotel El Pescadero
- Rancho Pescadero El Pescadero, Mexico - Todos Santos