We have been coming to Los Cabos for 14 years and have a timeshare in town. Every year we take a drive to the Pacific side to Todo Santos and enjoy a day at the beach. This year I decided that the family should go for a few days and stay on the other side. I researched a few hotel and found Rancho Pescadero by chance. All I can say is that the three days we stayed were outstanding and amazing. There is nothing I can say that was wrong….. The staff was outstanding, helpful and wonderful. The food was amazing and the casita we had was beautiful, mindfully decorated and peaceful. No TV's or phones in the rooms but there is wifi for those who need to keep in touch with the outside world. Each casita had board games and we enjoyed the company of each other. I highly recommend going to Rancho Pescadero, I know we plan to go back next year for at least a week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pescadero, Baja California Sur - An Outrageous Oceanfront Oasis - This private, secluded beach resort sits on 15 acres in Pescadero, five miles south of Todos Santos and 45 minutes north of Cabo San Lucas. Guests enjoy two luxurious swimming pools, multiple lounging areas, and spacious, beautifully appointed rooms, all with outdoor patios. Evening bonfires and world-class surf await you on the beach. Daily complimentary yoga classes and an amazing farm-to-table restaurant that sources organic produce grown onsite. A full-service wedding coordinator makes weddings truly magical. Quiet, luxurious and romantic. Come join the Rancho Pescadero family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Rancho Pescadero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pescadero Hotel El Pescadero
- Rancho Pescadero El Pescadero, Mexico - Todos Santos