Summer of 2013 I flew into Cabo in a storm so rented a car and went up the Caribbean side and back down the Pacific side. Came across Todos Santos which has great architecture and many galleries (not really my thing) and great restaurants (unfortunately my thing Lol). Just snooping around and pulled into the road to Rancho Pescadero and knew I had to stay. Heaven on earth, the food, the view, the rooms, the quiet (no phones or tv's), the staff especially young guy in the bar :) I ended up staying several days and almost cried when I had to leave. Would have been better with a romantic partner but otherwise amazing. Maybe a gym would have been nice but instead running on the beach was great. Very special place!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pescadero, Baja California Sur - An Outrageous Oceanfront Oasis - This private, secluded beach resort sits on 15 acres in Pescadero, five miles south of Todos Santos and 45 minutes north of Cabo San Lucas. Guests enjoy two luxurious swimming pools, multiple lounging areas, and spacious, beautifully appointed rooms, all with outdoor patios. Evening bonfires and world-class surf await you on the beach. Daily complimentary yoga classes and an amazing farm-to-table restaurant that sources organic produce grown onsite. A full-service wedding coordinator makes weddings truly magical. Quiet, luxurious and romantic. Come join the Rancho Pescadero family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Rancho Pescadero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pescadero Hotel El Pescadero
- Rancho Pescadero El Pescadero, Mexico - Todos Santos