Four of us, in our mid fifties, stayed at Cerritos surf colony in November 2013. We spent a wonderful week, surfing and relaxing at Cerritos beach. We had read the negative reviews and all 4 of us were very pleasantly surprised. We had a two bedroom place right on the beach. The 'villa' was perfect for 4 of us - two bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The back bedroom could have used a window that opened, but we were supplied with lots of fans which worked fine to keep the room cool. The front bedroom was amazing! We had no problems with bugs in the 'villa', and only had a few evenings around dusk where we got a few bites while sitting outside . We came prepared with bug spray and never had to use it! Our place was missing a few essentials when we arrived (needed a few extra towels, dishes etc.) and the staff were very helpful and brought these things to us when we asked for them. This is a very relaxed place to stay - not the luxuries of a 5 star resort but so much more interesting and fun. We surfed and swam on the beach, only steps from our villa. There is also a great pool, which was a perfect temperature and clean. We would absolutely go back to Cerritos Surf Colony. One piece of advice - make sure you get a place right on the beach - these are much nicer than the back row of villas. The best place to eat nearby is the one beach restaurant just a few minutes walk down the beach. The restaurant at the surf colony is nicely located right beside the pool. The food was okay, but not great. We also had a great pizza meal at Napoli pizza, about a 5 minute drive north of Cerritos beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cerritos Surf Colony is located on world famous Cerritos Beach with a reputation frequently noted in Surfer Magazine for champion surfing. Cerritos Beach is the best beach in Cabo, and voted first runner up in Los Cabos Magazine! Cerritos Surf Colony is a neighbor to both the Hacienda Cerritos Boutique Hotel (a majestic mansion hotel located on a private cliff at the shore of the ocean), and the celebrity frequented hot spot Cerritos Beach Club & Surf where you can get surfing lessons, board rental, and great food.Cerritos Surf Colony is a beach front resort of Mayan inspiration and thatched palm roofs. The free standing studio, one, two, and four bedroom villas are solar energy assisted. Enjoy our amazing swimming pool and bar, surf the waves out your back door , climb the Sierra de la Lagunas, explore the artist colony of Todos Santos, or just lay back in your own palm shaded hammock.ATV rental, horseback riding, kayaking, fishing, art gallery walks, hiking Triple Waterfall, Voluntourism, massage, are just some of the things to enjoy here in Baja California. Los Cerritos provides simplicity, tranquility and a break from city life that you have been longing for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Cerritos Surf Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cerritos Surf Colony Hotel El Pescadero
- Cerritos Surf Town El Pescadero, Mexico - Todos Santos