“Santos Deli, Todos Santos - Yum”
Review of Deli Santitos - CLOSED

Deli Santitos
Price range: US$3 - US$5
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Travel to Cabo San Lucas several times a year and usually make the trip to Todas Santos at least once. This trip in April, we had our customary beer at the Hotel California and decided to look elsewhere for lunch. Am I glad we did! The new Santos Deli is about a block down from the Hotel California and on the other side of the street. The storefront is not much to look at but we were coaxed inside by the server who spoke perfect english. The inside is very neat and clean. The restrooms are new and immaculate. The menu is extensive (much more than a standard deli) and the owner/cook will cook/customize whatever you want. I had a BLT that I can honestly say is the best one I've had in my life. Big thick slices of bacon, ripe tomato, and wonderful fresh bread. The side was potato salad that also excellent. the portions are large. The owner is from the states and came in to talk to us. He is in the process of expanding and caters to the locals as well as tourists. Breakfast, lunch, or dinner, this is a great place to eat with reasonable prices and a charming staff!

1  Thank ckrogers