I only stayed the one night and defo would go back... My partner ann was having to stay overnight in hope hospital (salford royal) after an operation due to her renal failure and i needed sumwere to stay.. I rang paul at ivy mount around 7:00pm and he was very freindly and understanding towards my curcumstances and got me my room ready STRAIGHT away!!
The room was very clean and home like.. I felt very relaxed and was very glad of sumwere warm and comfortable to sleep after a very worrying and stressfull day at the hospital!!
The breakfast was very nice and freshly cooked two and there was cereal and choice of cold and hot drinks..
So yeh would highly recommend a stay at ivy mount guest house.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ivy Mount Boutique offers quality bed & breakfast accommodation in Eccles, Manchester. We are known for our warm welcome & friendly atmosphere. Variety of comfortable rooms, some en-suite, WiFi & Flatscreen TVs/ Freeview all rooms. Full English breakfast plus a free Grab and Go Breakfast if you wish. Easy tram, bus & rail links to City Centre, Salford Quays, Old Trafford, Salford Royal Hospital & Trafford Shopping Centre. 2 mins from M602 motorway jct 2. We now have just opened our own Bar,seat 30 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ivy Mount Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivy Mount Guest House Hotel Eccles
- Ivy Mount Guest House Greater Manchester/Eccles