location: reachable by metrolink tram (40 minutes) or by train from Manchester Victoria (13 minutes' drive); from Eccles the B&B is located approx. 5-10 minutes on foot. Very well maintained and modern house, very clean and comfortable rooms. The host, Paul, is very nice and helps you out with a wide range of information on where to go and what to do and how to get there. The full English breakfast was freshly cooked and served downstairs in a small breakfast room and was tasty. The only slightly negative points could be the traffic noise if your room's looking towards the road and the showers which might be a little bit too small for a taller person. All in all I can recommend this guesthouse 100%.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ivy Mount Boutique offers quality bed & breakfast accommodation in Eccles, Manchester. We are known for our warm welcome & friendly atmosphere. Variety of comfortable rooms, some en-suite, WiFi & Flatscreen TVs/ Freeview all rooms. Full English breakfast plus a free Grab and Go Breakfast if you wish. Easy tram, bus & rail links to City Centre, Salford Quays, Old Trafford, Salford Royal Hospital & Trafford Shopping Centre. 2 mins from M602 motorway jct 2. We now have just opened our own Bar,seat 30 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Ivy Mount Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivy Mount Guest House Hotel Eccles
- Ivy Mount Guest House Greater Manchester/Eccles