“first time stay”

Ivy Mount Guest House
Ranked #1 of 3 Eccles B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 May 2012

stayed here a few weeks ago and it was definitely the best choice i could of made. Paul went out of his way and nothing was to much bother. i felt really at home here and will be staying here again on any further trips i make to manchester. thanks paul your a star

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
ivymount, Owner at Ivy Mount Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2012

If it wasent for reviews,i dont no what i would do??? thank you very very much for the review,im really pleased you had a great stay with us at the Ivy Mount Guest House,and really look farward to seeing you again when you visit Manchester....all the best paul (owner)

Reviewed 17 May 2012

I recently stayed at the ivy mount guest house and was pleased with my stay. I felt very welcomed and as I could not check in until late evening, Paul the owner was kind enough to put the key to my room in a safe box on the porch area of the house which was safe and easy to access. I found the room to be of great standard and the bed was very comfy. In the morning of my departure, Paul made me feel very welcome at breakfast and as I was in a hurry, made me a bacon sarnie to go. Overall I was very satisfied with my stay and would not hesitate to stay at the ivy mount again.

Room Tip: room 4a right at the top, away from everyone else and close to the bathroom.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
ivymount, Owner at Ivy Mount Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2012

Once again thank you very very much for your GREAT REVIEW!!!!!!! the key safes work a treat for us and our guests,,,,,,,, "for them late arrivals".....once again thank you so much!!! reviews are the world to us ......all the best paul (owner)

Reviewed 14 May 2012

I stayed at Ivy Mount while my son was in Salford Royal following an operation. The close location to the hospital and the support of Paul made a difficult and stressful time so much easier. My Mother and two sisters also travelled to visit my son and Paul went out of his way to accomodate them.

I would recommend Ivy Mount and would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
ivymount, Owner at Ivy Mount Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2012

Thank you very much for the BRILLIANT REVIEW and it was a pleasure to meet you and the rest of your lovely family! i hope every thing is fine with your son now? and all the best from the Ivy Mount...cheers pauk (owner)

Reviewed 13 May 2012

A Lovely family atmosphere and a very comfortable stay.
We went to Manchester to visit our Grandson who has recently moved there for work.
The Guest House was located in a convienient location to enable us to get in to the centre of Manachester or places of interest around that area.
Breakfast was great and the Hosts were very friendly and jolly.
I would highly recommend a stay here.

Clive & June Stephens
Devon

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
ivymount, Owner at Ivy Mount Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2012

Thank you both for taking the time to give us a review here at the Ivy Mount Guest House! i know you both had a brillliant time in Manchester! and i know you will be back to see your grandson,all the best from us see you soon paul (owner)

Reviewed 10 May 2012

The rooms were lovely and clean, breakfast was brilliant. Most of Paul was very welcoming and very helpful and always smiling. Would recommend and definately use again. Not far from Manchester CIty Centre, perfect place for gigs at the MEN.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
ivymount, Owner at Ivy Mount Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2012

As i say to all my reviews,thank you very very much for taking the time to give us a "review" here at the Ivy Mount. and thank you for your kind words,all the best from manchester,and i hope to see you both again some time soon! bye paul (owner)

Reviewed 9 May 2012

Husband working away from home, I wanted a place for him to stay that was clean, modern rooms, great breakfasts, backed up by great internet connection, having stayed at many branded hotels only to find no internet connections, so to have no issues from this 1st class guest house wins it for us. So important that when you choose some where to stay be it for one night or a week or more that what is advertised on the internet about a guest house is what you actually get, this is what Paul the proprietor has at the Ivy Mount Guest House. His guest house is everything and more and I know that my husband is made very welcome and that is so important for us as a family.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Thank you very much for the review! its been a pleasure having your husband staying with us! and i enjoy our chats in the mornings.once again thank you.....bye paul (owner)

Reviewed 30 April 2012

Nothing to complain about good price, clean, wi-fi, good breakfast & extremely good service, this is the 1st time completed a review due to Paul been such a nice guy!
Would definitely go back

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
ivymount, Owner at Ivy Mount Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2012

Thank you very very much for taking the time to give us a review here at the Ivy Mount Guest House !!! and i hope two see you again when visiting Manchester,all the best paul...(owner)

Also consider these accommodations in or near Eccles
Novotel Manchester West
Hello Hotel Manchester
Hello Hotel Manchester
#1 of 2 in Swinton
Holiday Inn Express Manchester - Salford Quays
Holiday Inn Manchester MediaCityUK
Travelodge Manchester Salford Quays
ibis budget Manchester Salford Quays

Been to Ivy Mount Guest House? Share your experiences!