We stayed for 1 night, Paul, the owner couldn't be more helpful, friendly and informative, rooms decorated to a high standard, we stayed in room 8, compact and efficient but a chair and extra pillows would have been nice, but to be fair, if we had asked I'm sure we could have had them! Very steep stairs down to tiny dining room but again, Paul couldn't do enough to please as he cooks. We would stay here again, it is useful if you want to avoid driving into the city centre/Old Trafford, its a 10 minute walk to train/tram stations and we enjoyed the trams. Wouldn't recommend Ivy Mount for disabled/infirm but anyone else its's fine :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ivy Mount Boutique offers quality bed & breakfast accommodation in Eccles, Manchester. We are known for our warm welcome & friendly atmosphere. Variety of comfortable rooms, some en-suite, WiFi & Flatscreen TVs/ Freeview all rooms. Full English breakfast. Easy tram, bus & rail links to City Centre, Salford Quays, Old Trafford, Salford Royal Hospital & Trafford Shopping Centre. 2 mins from M602 motorway jct 2. We now have just opened our own Bar,seat 30 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ivy Mount Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivy Mount Guest House Hotel Eccles
- Ivy Mount Guest House Greater Manchester/Eccles