I was just staying one night as when my daughter was in nearby Salford Royal Hospital. I had Room 3 a large double at the back of the building. The room was spotlessly clean with a small but perfectly formed shower room. Breakfast was delicious & service friendly.
My only small comment was the water feature in the back garden is very loud, sounds like a bath being emptied.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ivy Mount Boutique offers quality bed & breakfast accommodation in Eccles, Manchester. We are known for our warm welcome & friendly atmosphere. Variety of comfortable rooms, some en-suite, WiFi & Flatscreen TVs/ Freeview all rooms. Full English breakfast plus a free Grab and Go Breakfast if you wish. Easy tram, bus & rail links to City Centre, Salford Quays, Old Trafford, Salford Royal Hospital & Trafford Shopping Centre. 2 mins from M602 motorway jct 2. We now have just opened our own Bar,seat 30 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Ivy Mount Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivy Mount Guest House Hotel Eccles
- Ivy Mount Guest House Greater Manchester/Eccles