“Lovely food”

Barley Farm, Dining & Carvery
Ranked #6 of 58 Restaurants in Eccles
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Been here a few times food is lovely also a brilliant selection of cakes and ice cream, staff all seem helpful and friendly.

1  Thank meganmay27
BarleyF2018, Manager at Barley Farm, Dining & Carvery, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Megan,

Thank you for writing us a review. We are pleased you enjoy dining with us and think our cake selection is brilliant. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I took my family out and they enjoyed there self's and so did I and I will do it again soon and I was happy with the meals and starters so thank you for everything, I would recommended more to my family and friends

Review collected in partnership with Greene King
1  Thank lisabladon8

Hi lisa,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review about your visit. We are glad you and your family enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good food, great staff and a fantastic quiz thats more than just a quiz on a Tuesday night. The beers not bad too!

Review collected in partnership with Greene King
1  Thank ward_j16

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We are pleased you enjoyed our quiz night. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went with son,daughter, granddaughter and sons friend.Had one of the best carvery meals I have found.Only had the Standard size but plenty of lovely meat and then the selection of potatoes and veg was amazing, must have been over 15 different bowls to choose from.
Service was excellent with a special mention to Sam on the carvery.
Ice cream desert selection was again various.
Will certainly be calling back

1  Thank Graham B

Hi Graham,

We are extremely pleased that you enjoyed your carvery and thought the selection of veg was amazing. I have passed your comments onto the carvery team and Sam. Thank you for taking time to write about your experience with us, We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I took the family for Sunday lunch and was amazed at the quality and variety of the food.
It was well presented. The building, though modern, had the feel of a traditional pub.The atmosphere was great and there is a play area for children as well as colouring in activities. Plenty of parking space and indoor or outdoor dining areas. You can help yourself to salads as well as vegetables to accompany your carvery meal. There is also fruit..to the delight of my grandchildren. Highly recommended! There are three grades of plates! Medium is fine (£7.95)and small (£5.95) for the kids. Great value for money.

Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your most recent visit with us here at Barley Farm. We are pleased you enjoyed your Sunday lunch. We hope to see you and your family again soon.

Kind Regard