“Bad feedback”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Bad feedback”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

I read all the reviews before visiting and I was weary about some of them, however the place is very pleasant, there was lovely live music! And the food was more than worth every penny.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Yabel21

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Love, love, love Smiths”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I've never had a bad meal at Smiths. It's the kind of place you can go in your glad rags for a special celebration meal or in your casuals for a "shall we eat out tonight" kind of meal.

The dishes are always imaginative and I shall remember unto the grave the chili meringue I had for desert several years ago. If anyone from Smiths reads this, do please consider putting it on the menu again. Pretty please.

Weston-super-Mare, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Food - Great Service”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

This restaurant is a consistently high performer in my opinion - I have eaten here many times and have never had a bad meal.

The food is well prepared - and is always interesting and creative.

Mains come with a great range of fresh vegetables and seasonal specialties.

The prices are very reasonable considering the quality of the product.

Don't hesitate - Just go there

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great food, good value, really helpful staff”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Smith's is one of our favourite local restaurants, we've been there many times, and it never disappoints. The menu changes frequently, so there's always a mixture of old favourite dishes and creative specials. There is a £19.95 fixed price menu, even on weekends. On this visit one of our party was gluten and lactose free, and the manager couldn't have been more helpful. Mash was made without butter, crab salad dressing without yogurt, nothing was too much trouble.

Smiths works hard to attract business with weekly jazz nights and dinner theatre evenings. Situated next to Eccles railway station, it is easy to find, even on public transport. Hidden away, it is well worth a visit, or two.

“Never disappointed!!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

My partner and I are regular visitors to this restaurant. We have very little free time so what time we do get together is important! This restaurant has never failed to exceed our expectations.The food is creative and cooked to perfection and to top it off there is always something new for us to try! My personal favourite starter being the scallops! The staff are incredibly friendly and accommodating, and the environment is very friendly, warm and comfortable! And to top it off we can stagger home after a couple of bottles of our favourite wine! I would and do recommend this place to everyone!

• Visited May 2014