“Won't be going again”
Review of Play Planet

Play Planet
Ranked #3 of 3 things to do in Horndean
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

I am (was) a regular customer. Friday (6.01.17) I spent 4 hours in this place snd spent nearly £20 but when my parents wanted to pop in for a quick catch up chat and buy tea/coffee they were told to pay £1 each! Disgusted and I won't be returning. It's not the money but the principle. The manager really lets this place down. I shall be going to Waterlooville swimming pool's fantastic world of play soft play area in future

6  Thank MrsFerg

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

We visited for the first time in over a year and my initial thought was that the entrance price to get in was quite expensive considering you have to pay 50p for each adult to get in too. Bearing in mind, us adults will probably buy drinks and/or food, it's a bit cheeky.
All of the tables were clean and we didn't notice any dirt anywhere.
It's quite nice coming during the day because it's not busy and you get the run of the place until the school children start coming in.
We ordered lunch and all of it was edible and was exactly as I remember it. We spent a good few hours here and spoke to the owner/manager who was pleasant and friendly. The staff were also friendly.
Would revisit.

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

Awful miserable owner, poorly paid unmotivated staff. Place needs revamp and a bloody good clean. Food bad quality junk. Won't return again.

3  Thank Showmethemoneyjules
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

The play centre itself is not bad but expensive for what it is and charge for adults. Food left a lot to be desired. Kids lunch box was expensive for a cheap bag of crisps sandwiches was cheap white bread and a very old banana would not go back

2  Thank Sweetpea72_10
See more reviews
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I have been to Play Planet quite a few times with the children and for some parties.

I have to agree with many of the other reviewers about the generally surly staff, high prices and poor quality food. One member of staff in particular gets the children's attention by whistling loudly at them, like dogs. It's far from friendly or professional.

It could be so much better. The last few times I've been it's been much quieter and I wonder if people are beginning to stay away.

3  Thank Midbat