“delicious”

Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Wickham
Price range: US$1 - US$13
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A vegan and gluten free restaurant focusing on local organic ingredients, thinking outside the box and being proud to be different.
Reviewed 5 June 2017

I am not vegan, vegetarian or wheat intolerant an only found this place by accident. The food looked very appealing so I gave it a try...that was some months ago...now several meals later its still delicious. I cant believe these people can make me look forward to eating a plate of vegetables. Its up there in my top 10 restaurants ever food wise .

1  Thank karenaoreilly

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Had a lovely lunch trip to Offbeet with my family (I'm the only Vegan) - everyone enjoyed their choice of food, and we all had desserts and coffees too. Decent prices - especially for a Vegan establishment which can sometimes be pricey. Parking was a bit limited, but we found a space nearby. The staff were pleasant, friendly and efficient, and there was plenty of variety on the menu. It's a quirky but endearing restaurant, with a great atmosphere, and part of rambling craft & antique market, which is also well worth a look.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

The best vegan food I've ever had! Even the meat eater family were amazed, will definitely come again. We had the burger, gnocchi and avo on toast.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Excellent on every count.. We had lunch at Offbeet, a table for four overlooking the water.
The menu had a varied choice and I can recommend the gnocchi with walnut pesto, the flavour was wonderful.
We also ordered squashed squash, courgetti salad and the chilli all of which were fantastic.
I had one of the best coffees I've had in a long time choosing the soya cappuccino.
The cafe is small so booking is advisable.
The staff very friendly.

1  Thank Rebecca S
Reviewed 19 May 2017

A rainy day so outside seating not possible, inside was busy and warm ,too warm and airless to enjoy a meal so had a take away cake in a box which was delicious. So get some open windows or ventilation for a bit more comfort.