“Could not be better”

Little Trewern Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 4 Longtown B&B and Inns
“Could not be better”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Beautiful isolated location at foot of Black Hills. The room was immaculate, modern (with farm house ambience) and spacious. Our hosts Rhiannon and Simon were a delight and couldn't do more for us. The quality of the food was superb with a choice (with a little notice) of home baked produce. The attention to detail was very impressive without being intrusive in any way. We have stayed in a few b&b's over recent years and put this one at the top of the list. The value for money was easily the best we have ever experienced.

• Stayed June 2013
3 Thank Mattbell48

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 June 2013

We really enjoyed our stay here at Little Trewern, we found it to be very comfortable, clean and the service was really welcoming and warm. The nature surrounding is just beautiful. It's a lovely BnB, we really felt we made the right choice by going there. We loved the good hearty breakfasts, the home made granola was very tasty, now we are making our own! Thanks again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Kate R
Sedgley
Reviewed 20 June 2013

This little gem is a realm must for anyone looking for a complete break from the hurly-burly of the modern world. The peace and tranquillity of Little Trewern is mesmerising, I felt refreshed as soon as I dropped my bags in the beautiful en-suite bedroom. The bed is a real feature, carved in oak and dressed in sumptuous linens and fabrics. It is a comfortable as it looks – honest! The en-suite was just breathtaking - I wanted to bring it home with me.

Rhiannon and Simon, my hosts, had a clever way of letting me find my own space whilst making sure I had everything I needed even before I knew that I needed it. The food was fantastic. Dinner was served in my own dining room with a roaring fire and good wine. Each course had been prepared using locally sourced products; the chickens are keen to chat first thing in the morning! Breakfast gave me the opportunity to see the Black Mountains in their fully glory. The speciality breads, hand made by Rhiannon, and fresh fruit were my choice. I really enjoyed the whole luxurious experience.

The down side was that I only had I night at Little Trewern so I will be going back very soon.

Highly recommended

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank ChristineSedgley
Reading, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 June 2013

If its peace, tranquility, fresh air, wonderful views and a great welcome you're seeking, Little Trewern is the perfect destination! After a plentiful and wholesome breakfast and some helpful advice from our helpful and knowledgeable hosts, we were ready to tackle Offa's Dyke path to admire views stretching to eternity without a vehicle in sight. Later, back home to relax and enjoy the view of your earlier conquest before dinner, this is peace and relaxation 'par excellence'! Bring binoculars and walking boots, and get ready to slow down!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Roger R

Been to Little Trewern Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!