“A gem in an amazingly beautiful city.”

B&B In Centro a Pacentro
Ranked #1 of 8 Pacentro B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Visiting from the States, I had certain expectations about a bed and breakfast and this one surpassed them all. The rooms were spacious and super clean, the location was great (next to great bar!) and the owners were amazingly hospitable. If you have plans to visit Pacentro (and if dont, you should!), stay here. Best deal in Italy!!!

• Stayed: September 2013

Reviewed 31 August 2013

My first trip to Pacentro was in August 2013, the town that my husband left over 50 years ago. We stayed at the B & B in Pacentro and when we go go back it will be the ONLY place we stay. The rooms were clean and remodeled. The B & B is located in the best part of town. The owners could not do enough for us. Breakfast every morning was a dream. I have never been a coffee lover, but I came home and now I miss my hot cup of cappuccino that was waiting for me each morning. When you came into the house during the day, you were greeted by delicious smell of baking in the kitchen. The view of the terrace was spectacular. Breakfast could be eaten the main dining room or on the terrace. We watched the fireworks at the castle from our room. We stayed for almost two weeks and it was not enough time. What a beautiful place to enjoy Pacentro.

Room Tip: We loved the room in back with the view of the castle with the private bath. But all the rooms are...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2013

We felt more like guests in a family home than tourists. The owner, Alberto, and his parents greeted us warmly and showed us the stunning mountain views from the patio. During our stay, Alberto generously walked us over to the restaurant, the church, anywhere we needed to go. The picturesque town of Pacentro is beautifully maintained and small enough to enjoy on foot. In the morning, we woke to the peaceful sounds of birds singing and sheep bleating on the neighboring hills. Breakfast was bountiful and always ready when we were. That made our kids very happy! The newly renovated rooms were very clean, comfortable and spacious. We would love to visit this B&B again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Recently I stayed at B&B InCentroAPacentro for six days and nights, the fresh air from the mountain coming in through the windows allowed me to have a tranquil and restful sleep each night at the B&B. This stay was accompanied by fresh pizza, breads, cereal fruits and other homemade delicacies. The owner, Alberto was so accommodating to our needs, my daughter Alex is 18 years old and he helped direct me to things she may be interested to do in the region. This was my first time to Pacentro and what a delight it was. To be situated in the heart of the city. The access to transportation and to the stores in this tiny Medieval villages is perfect. We took a stroll up the mountain toward Passo di San Leonardo and what a view of the village we had. Each day our room was refreshed. I appreciate Alberto’s knowledge of the area and of the history of this incredible village. I hope to return next year to this incredible B&B and the amazing accommodations we had! Thank you Alberto for making my stay as though I was at home. I love this b&b !

Dino and Alexa

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 17 July 2013

What an amazing time we had here at the B&B! Alberto is kind and very knowledgeable of the area and where to get the best food in the area. InCentroAPacentro is located in the heart of the city near the bakery, stores, restaurants and bars. We were delighted to spend our vacation here in the heart of Pacentro! Location is key here, easy access to both roads which lead you to Sulmona. In the morning we were greeted with Alberto's warm smile and many wonderful breakfast foods, including American Cereal, Corn Flakes and the typical Italian pizza, breads, cakes jams, and yogurt. The cakes were homemade as well as the jam in the cake, outstanding!! We were given a key to the B&B so that we were free to drop things off and pick things up as needed. Alberto is an amazing host and made us feel right at home. We stayed here a total of 6 nights and had such a restful sleep with the fresh air from the mountain to whisk away any recollection of the city life we left at home. We hope to return here next year. The view from the terrace shows the castle of Pacentro and the beautiful Morrone mountain as well as the Maiella in the backdrop. What a surreal view. it's as though the mountains are alive. I would definitely recommend this B&B to anyone looking for a high end experience. This is unlike any of the B&B's we have stayed at in the past, everything is new and high-end.

Thank you for making our experience priceless!!

Room Tip: The panoramic room was awesome!!!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I frequently visit Pacentro, this B & B is tops ! Alberto is a kind and professional host, I felt like a queen.
The home is magnificient, only the view could be more magnificent.
I loved the cleanliness, and a perfect breakfast in a serene atmosphere.
Yet, located next to the active coffee bars.
Hope to come back......in the near future!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2013

In Centro a Pacentro is perfectly situated in one of the piazzas of this little mediaeval village. It’s just a few steps from two friendly bars and the wonderful Il Caldora restaurant, and commands magnificent views of the surrounding hills and distant snow-capped mountains. We stayed for six nights while we explored the area and by the end of our stay felt that we were almost part of the community. This was entirely due to the warmth and kindness of our hosts, Alberto and his mother. They treated us like honoured guests, provided delicious breakfasts especially to our tastes, and introduced us to the history of Pacentro, its customs and its local characters.

The B&B is recently opened and newly equipped and decorated. Our bedroom with ensuite bathroom was small but extremely clean and comfortable, and there is a large sitting room and dining room on the floor below. I’d highly recommend it to anyone wanting a special place to stay in the Abruzzo region.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Botriver
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pacentro
3 mi away
#3 of 8 in Pacentro
L'Incanto di Maja
L'Incanto di Maja
#1 of 1 in Pacentro

Been to B&B In Centro a Pacentro? Share your experiences!