All reviews private entrance good size roy annex heating accommodation
Reviewed 26 January 2009

This is my last night at Clay Farm and I must say, it is a glorious experience. I came to Bromley for a course and had to spend two nights here. Roy is such a nice guy and catered for all my needs, from the pick up at the train station even though I arrieved pretty late at night to the marvelous King bed and range of tasty breakfast. Everything is well organised and makes one feel at home. I strongly recommend Clay farm to anyone seeking a lovely holiday away from home and work, young and old alike. It is also ideally locted for all the social and historic sites and venues in and around the London area.

Date of stay: January 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 7 December 2008

We had a lovely stay at Clay Farm: the room was bright, spacious and clean and the bed was very comfortable.
There was a good choice for breakfast and Roy made us feel very welcome: he was also very helpful and full of information about the Bromley area.

Date of stay: December 2008
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2008

After an unexpectedly complicated journey it was lovely to be met at the train station, (a service offered to guests at their convenience) by Roy, friendly propriator of this lovely guest house. The house itself is situated conveniently near amenities, a picturesque "family" home it is warm, spick and span, and felt imediately welcoming. The bed was the most comfortable I have ever slept in, and if there had been nothing else I needed to do I could have stayed there all day! The breakfast offered a choice of continental or full english in a relaxed atmosphere. If what you are after is a small, friendly B and B then this it.

Date of stay: November 2008