See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 March 2009

Roy is very friendly and will help in any way. I immediately felt at home. I got a lift to my course each day and avoided the rain! A pick up from the station for a single woman traveller at night was invaluable. I would thoroughly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2009

We had a very good time during our star.

Roy is very friendly and Helpful.T

The service is very good.

Beds are comfortable and welcoming.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2009

This is my last night at Clay Farm and I must say, it is a glorious experience. I came to Bromley for a course and had to spend two nights here. Roy is such a nice guy and catered for all my needs, from the pick up at the train station even though I arrieved pretty late at night to the marvelous King bed and range of tasty breakfast. Everything is well organised and makes one feel at home. I strongly recommend Clay farm to anyone seeking a lovely holiday away from home and work, young and old alike. It is also ideally locted for all the social and historic sites and venues in and around the London area.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 7 December 2008

We had a lovely stay at Clay Farm: the room was bright, spacious and clean and the bed was very comfortable.
There was a good choice for breakfast and Roy made us feel very welcome: he was also very helpful and full of information about the Bromley area.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2008

After an unexpectedly complicated journey it was lovely to be met at the train station, (a service offered to guests at their convenience) by Roy, friendly propriator of this lovely guest house. The house itself is situated conveniently near amenities, a picturesque "family" home it is warm, spick and span, and felt imediately welcoming. The bed was the most comfortable I have ever slept in, and if there had been nothing else I needed to do I could have stayed there all day! The breakfast offered a choice of continental or full english in a relaxed atmosphere. If what you are after is a small, friendly B and B then this it.

Stayed: November 2008