We had a Christmas dinner and dance with an overnight stay at the Bromley Court. The place was full. The food was perfectly acceptable for Christmas dinner. The service was very good - very efficient and given the number of people, the organisation was brilliant.
The only let down was breakfast the following morning, which was poor. Will certainly go back there for dinner, but next time will not stay overnight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bromley Court hotel is situated in the London borough of Bromley and 1 mile from the town centre . London Victoria is 18 minutes away by fast train from Bromley South station.The Hotels main features and facilities are: On site free car parking, peaceful location with beautiful gardens to the rear of the hotel with patio seating areas , 117 ensuite air conditioned bedrooms all with free wired and wi-fi internet access, 32 inch flat screen televisions with freeview and BT sports channels, tea and coffee facilities, hairdrier, toileteries,24 hour room service. Full air conditioned restaurant and bars with lounge areas all served by free wi-fi internet access,extensive banqueting and Meeting space . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, 5viajes2012 S.L., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Bromley Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Bromley Court Hotel London
- Best Western Hotel London
- Best Western London
- London Best Western
- The Bromley Court Hotel Kent