“Comfortable with good service”
Review of The New Inn

The New Inn
Ranked #49 of 263 Restaurants in Bromley
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Larkfield, United Kingdom
“Comfortable with good service”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I have just been here for our first visit with my husband and mum. We had an excellent Sunday lunch. The staff were very friendly and made it a pleasure to visit. We will definitely be returning.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Kim J

London, United Kingdom
“Relaxed but professional”
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

I eat here a on a regular basis. It is good tasty food and a service where they strive to do the right thing. I know it is my local so that helps, but I have never had an issue, mostly the comments are personal taste, that in my experience have been addressed with alternatives or additions rather that defence. Great real food, relaxed atmosphere with a lovely surrounding. I would recommend it every time.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank LMM25
Bromley, United Kingdom
“SUPERIOR NEW INN”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I have eaten lunch here a few times recently. When entering the large, spacious dining room I have been seated promptly by friendly staff. Dishes on the deli are explained and represent excellent value at £6.59 for a main dish and two sides. A full a la carte menu is available and the cod & chips presented with fresh tartare sauce and a sensible size wedge of lemon was very impressive Lemon sourbet highly recommended. The dining experience is certainly enhanced by their policy of no children under five. On each occasion the bill has been handled promptly at the table.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank GFOOD2013
London, United Kingdom
“Highly Recommend.”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We had a lovely family lunch here on Sunday.Thanks to the management and staff for the excellent food and service. We moved from this area 4 years ago and we do enjoy going back for a visit and always book The New Inn for food as we are never disappointed.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Mayokeeffe
“Mixed feelings”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

We dined here christmas eve lunchtime as a party of 5.I enjoyed my meal of cod and chips it was hot and fresh,the portions were a good size however the others were not so lucky. 2 men ordered the fish pie the portion was very small and served with only a small portion of green veg. they had to order garlic bread to help with their hunger. the 2 remaining people both ordered a chicken mexican dish they were also disappointed the portion was ok but they were unhappy with the quality of the food.Desserts were great but the coffee was served warm almost undrinkable. the service was ok but the staff did not appear happy. This a large establishment therefore the dining area is not cramped with tables well spaced apart and comfortable. All facilities are very clean. Bar area huge and extremely popular with local residents, Overall our visit did not match up to our expectations and I am not sure if we would return

• Visited December 2013