“Worst customer service ever!”
Review of Lirio Therapy

Lirio Therapy
More attraction details
Owner description: Lirio Therapy providing massage and beauty treatments for travellers, business people in Bromley, Central London.Lirio Therapy offers swedish massage, deep tissue massage, back pain, indian head massage, waxing, facial, hotel visits, body wrap, spa treatments for both ladies and gentleman.
Reviewed 20 March 2014

The warning signs were there when I made my appointment. Very unprofessional. No courtesy at all. A few days before my appointment I received a text asking if I was still coming for my treatment which wasn't signed by anybody. I booked the treatments for my Mum and I at the same time but was told on the day that it had to be at separate times. I was not informed this at the time of the booking. The woman who manages the place is appalling to say the least. Her attitude stinks and definitely needs some customer service training. I definitely strongly advise not to go here! STAY AWAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT! I wish I read the negative reviews before I went.

12  Thank Cakechocco
Cleuza S, Owner at Lirio Therapy, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Hi
I sold more than 400 vouchers, I been work very hard and done all my best, 80% loved and 20% didn't like, why we cant make all people happy, because some people are very bad mood, depression, mood swings, racist, mental illness problem, no happy on them jobs, try make fakes vouchers and reuse again, I been worked almost 10 years in this country, always I had good reviews from my clients, also English is my second language, Im not perfect and never I will be.
thanks

"salon"
"effective"
"loss"

Reviewed 20 February 2014

I had a lovely relaxing experience by a warm and friendly professional. Absolutely excellent value for money. I will return to experience a variety of treatments and would recommend it.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

I have been a client for many months and can highly recommend Cleuza. She is very professional and puts you at ease straight away. Her massages are good for body and soul. And as I said before I would not hesitate to recommend her.

Written by Mrs Somerville-Tuson

Reviewed 3 February 2014

My daughter purchased a Groupon voucher for a Massage, Body wrap & a Facial for my birthday.
On arrival, we met Cleuza Santos, her customer skills were awful!!
She asked us to fill out a form, name address etc, She then asked if I had high blood pressure, which I replied "No" she went on to say "hurry up or can't have a massage! I said I have to read what I am signing, she said "It dont look like you are happy with my service" go away, if you don't like my service"! I was soo shocked! She then snatched the cards from my hand & ripped it to shreds! & told us to get out!!! I left in tears, as it was a special birthday for me. I didn't get a massage in the end. I contacted Groupon, explained what happened & got a full refund.

12  Thank Carol p

Hi
I just want say, this person arrive in my premises, funny behaviour, also her daughter when she booked , didn't gave the vouchers code, that's its not normal, I rang her and text she didn't reply, her mum looks like scary, I said have you got any problem, I saw something not right with them, I said them please leave my premises, she hassle me verbal, The problem many people try to came and have a massage no vouchers, no bookings made, fraud fakes vouchers. I learnt don't get people like that anymore.
I'm a genuine and honest woman and don't like people treat me as stupid.
thanks

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 January 2014

You must try the laser lipo!
I was very unhappy about my shape for years.
Extreme exercise is not realistic for me now and slowly my weight crept up and my shape went back to a size 20 hips; size 18 waist and size 16 top…
Buying clothes was a nightmare.
I have never been to a beautician before in my life but Cleuza put me at ease straight away. She gave me some advice about diet and metabolism to follow before I could start the treatment and I was encouraged that she didn't just take my money and start but really cared that I would be happy with the best results we could achieve.
Cleuza has worked hard on my buttocks, hips, tummy and waist with the laser machine, massage and other processes. The results are amazing! I am now down to just below a size 16 all over and at the end of the treatment expect to be a size 14.
The side effects are also fantastic…. No stress or fatigue; I sleep better and wake up each morning feeling happy not tired. I have loads more energy and increased mobility.
This has been the best thing ever for my body. Thank you Cleuza.

2  Thank Susan C