“Impressed so far”
Review of Lirio Therapy

Lirio Therapy
More attraction details
Owner description: Lirio Therapy providing massage and beauty treatments for travellers, business people in Bromley, Central London.Lirio Therapy offers swedish massage, deep tissue massage, back pain, indian head massage, waxing, facial, hotel visits, body wrap, spa treatments for both ladies and gentleman.
“Impressed so far”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Had 4 sessions of a 10 session laser lipo course. Really happy with the results so far. Reasonably priced and I have also been given some really good diet advice.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good massage”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I have just come back from my massage with Cleuza and have read the other reviews. I feel they have been quite critical of Cleuza for no apparent reason other than they didn't seem to get on with her. That is unfair because you pay for a massage or a body treatment not to have a good old chat with your best mate. Her prices are kept nice and low and fantastic value presumably because of the smallish room she works in which is at the top of quite a few flights of stairs. So don't get a massage there if you don't like stairs or if you want psychotherapy. She does what it says on the tin and if you are too precious a soul like some of these complainants, then they should go and pay quadruple for the same service at a different place but with some excruciatingly sickly sweet conversation and get told what they want to hear. Thank you Cleuza, keep working hard and ignore the reprobates!

1 Thank Slippetyskip
“Honest and Impartial therapy.”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

The negative reviews on here are a load of rubbish. The lady was helpful in health advice in using the laser lipo and have lost quite a few pounds after three treatments. In all honesty what Gym do you know smells like Lemon Pledge? Yes it's based a few floors above the Gym but you can't hear anything at all. Service was 5 stars and I'm a former marine living in Croydon that works in the city for the Courts of Appeal. So for me to commute so far for such treatments for than 5 times, I let you work it out for yourself.

“Lipo Laser”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I went to Cleuza for a 6 sessions Laser Lipo treatment. I bought the voucher on Wahanda and I didn't have any problem with it, she just asked me the code what I got in my comfirmation mail and that was it.
She was really kind and helpful to me, she gave me some advice about diet and metabolism to follow and explained how the laser treatment works. Cleuza is full of knowledge and able to give you excellent advice and answers to your questions or concerns.
I would definitely recommend her, she's a nice person and professional in what she does.

Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Professional massage”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I was apprehensive about going for the massage after reading the bad reviews but I'm so glad I did. The masseus was professional and helpful. She text me the day before to ask if I'd cancelled and asked for my voucher code and that was it. Definitely worth the visit!

1 Thank Claire E